I was here today. Trying to do that things again.
You , know, say Yes.
It’s like hard to say that, you know? To say yes when you don’t know what’s behind the door.
Saying YES.. when all seems to be going against you…
Saying YES… when I can barely breathe sometimes, You know?
Saying YES… when other things seem to be calling us to higher heights and deeper depths.
Saying YES… to God. Yes, not No.
Saying YES… to everyone but Him…
Saying YES because I want to …
Saying YES because I NEED to…
But I keep taking risks, and going there because I want to be there, so badly.
you know that place where grace is always present.
Where ease feels like my best pajamas…
Where hope rises.
Where peace rests and rests some more.
In my Yes-es.
Yeah, I want to be there. To see my own reflection and just be that person each and every time, in every way imaginable. I just want to be there. Where ‘yes’ is.
I want what’s behind the yes.
So….sometimes I see the reflection and grace of knowing yes can help or hurt me.
I see the beauty of yes … although sometimes it still seems so far away sometimes- the power of one little small word.
When I see the sun’s reflection shining through my window, I want to scream “Yes!”
I keep getting these awesome views.
And I rest in them.
The views that reach for me, too.
A few of my Yes-es…
- Following my dreams,
- Writing with passion.
- Seeking God for heart and His desires.
- Hoping I am fulfilling my purpose in Him.
- Not getting too caught up in this life,
- Knowing and understanding there’s another LIFE to live…
- Trusting my intuition.
- Hoping against hope.
- Sharing and loving on those who need help.
- Trusting God more and more..
- Looking to fulfill, not to take.
- Managing what He’s given me, using it wisely, and sowing it back into humanity and lives that never lived… fully.
I believe in more beautiful rays and hopes, and dreams …. deposited in me everyday.