So I’ve been in “yes mode”……
Just saying yes to my life and what I want and need in this season and it’s been good. I’m more comfy with myself, and I don’t feel like I’m pushing myself along. It feels like I’m driving.
You ever felt like you’re in a car someone else is always driving?
Ever wanted to just “take the wheel” instead of being a passenger seat driver?
It took a while to recognize what “driving” detail looked like for me…
Drive by detail means like.. Being Authentic to myself.
- Like trusting my voice. But, making sure it’s mine, first.
- It means knowing and valuing myself first before anyone else’s approval is needed.
- Delighting in myself by taking time to honor and do self care.
- Enjoying my company.
- Having friends who push me towards a greater, more authentic self.
- Telling myself of the truth.
- Slowing my rhythm to Gods Rhythm.
- Trusting myself.
- Investing Time, Energy and Commitment to my passion and my craft.
- Blessing my neighbor.
I’m getting there… slowly, but surely.
Cruise control feels best.